For each cupcakes will sell at $2.50 we will donate $1.50.
For each half dozen we sell at $13 we will donate $10.00.
For every dozen we sell at $25 we will donate $20.00.
We have prepared a yummy variety of cupcakes to choose from and there is definitely a flavor for everyone.
* Very Vanilla: Vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream and bright sprinkles
* Cookies and Cream: Vanilla cupcakes with Oreo cookies and cream frosting
* Chocolate chip cookie dough: Vanilla cupcakes baked with cookie dough and chocolate chips topped with vanilla buttercream and chocolate chips
* Oatmeal Cookie: Oatmeal vanilla cupcakes with vanilla Cinnamon buttercream
* PB&J: White cupcake filled with strawberry preserve and topped with peanut butter frosting
* Sweet & Sour: Lemon cupcakes topped with a swirl of raspberry whip and purple sprinkles
* Pucker up: Lemon cupcake topped with a swirl of lemon whip and yellow sprinkles
*Rocky Road: Chocolate cupcake with walnuts and topped with a toasted marshmallow swirl
* Mochachino: Mocha cupcake filled with vanilla cream and topped with a swirl of vanilla buttercream and topped with caramel
* Scarlet: Red velvet cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and red sprinkles
* Razzle: Red velvet cupcake filled with raspberry and topped with a swirl of milk chocolate buttercream
* Pink Dream: Chocolate cupcake with pink vanilla buttercream and red sprinkles
* Decadence: Chocolate cupcake with rich fudge chocolate frosting and mini chocolate chips
Cranorange: Orange cupcake with cranberry filling and orange zest buttercream
* Banana Split: Banana cupcake with strawberry filling, vanilla buttercream topped with chocolate ganash, sprinkles and a sour cherry ball
When the cupcakes are purchase we will place the CancerCare for Kids sugar logo on top. (as supplies last)
We will be open Monday Sept 20th through Sunday Sept 26th from 10am to 6pm. We are located at:
7601 Sunrise Blvd #5
Citrus Heights, Ca. 95610.
If you can't make it in to enjoy a yummy cupcake, you can visit http://www.cupcakesforacause.org/ and send a virtual cupcake to a friend with a $1 donation. Please help support the great cause!
CancerCare is a non-profit organization founded in 1944 that provides free, professional support services to anyone affect by cancer: people with cancer, caregivers, children, loved ones and the bereaved. Children and teens affect by cancer have special needs and concerns; CancerCare for Kids offers practical support, education, and advice to parents and counseling for children and teens to help them to understand cancer. All services are provided by professional oncology social workers and completely free of charge. For more information, call 1-800-813-HOPE (4673) or visit http://www.cancercare.org/
Thank you from Sweet Cakes by Rebecca